The Bauble Pile

This is Lale Baize aka Coco Reed, writer and once co-author of Gamble with Fate. As of now, this is the first step to putting my goodies back online. Stay for a bit and enjoy what you find.

I Have No Idea Where to Post Anymore

1/19/2019


Do I even have an LJ anymore? I feel like that might be something gone from inactivity. Fifteen years’ worth of off and on again journaling might be gone. Oh well. Tumblr is a massive mess. Plus, I kind of just reblog random, unimportant junk on there more than anything else. Do I want to commit to something like WP? These are some of my concerns for the new year.

Along with some really crazy things happening in my personal life, my writing is still at an all-time low. I’ve tried to motivate myself but it’s a struggle and a long process. I feel like every time I get myself back to a good place mentally, something happens that knocks me right back to my basic foundations. 2018 seemed like one battle after another.

I’ve missed writing. I’ve missed the excitement of filling a blank screen or notebook. I’ve missed the feeling of completion as I found things to change or fix during the editing stages. But it just hasn’t been inside me. There hasn’t even been drive enough for something fun and uncomplicated like a piece of fan fiction to keep me occupied.

However, I have written down ideas and notes whenever something comes to me. It’s just been difficult gathering all the bits into an actual plot. So there’s that.

Also, in the past few days, I’ve had some promising ideas that will flesh out some of my projects that have been on the back burner for years. I don’t think I can put into words how much happiness that has brought me; just being able to focus enough and let the ideas come to me once again. Maybe it’s the super moon, or something. :)

Cross-blogged on my tumblr.

1 comments:

Hi I love you story "Calling of Blood". I'm just wondering when the second book in the series will be published?

 

Post a Comment